WORKERSONBOARD
Welcome to the Workersonboard Community! Please feel free to introduce yourself and start chatting.

WORKERSONBOARD
Welcome to the Workersonboard Community! Please feel free to introduce yourself and start chatting.

WORKERSONBOARD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WORKERSONBOARDLog in

Get access to the latest work from home jobs, ways to earn money at home, make money with your smartphone, start a business, and more.

descriptionProblems with working EmptyProblems with working

more_horiz
Hello everyone I am new to this forum, my name is Juwariyah Abdullah and I am currently working with Humanatic... I found this site because one I would really love to meet up with other people who work for Humanatic as well, plus at the moment I am facing problems with being able to review calls. Was just wondering if that was only me or not because I have already emailed Michael Moser and as of now no responds... I know it takes him a while to get to mail but I need to log on to work and I cannot because i am stuck in the Annoucement page.... Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance!

descriptionProblems with working EmptyRe: Problems with working

more_horiz
Hi Juwariyah,

Please try to sign up again with a different email address or contact them again at centuryinteractive@humanatic.com.  If this doesn't work, please send me your email address right away and I will try to take care of this for you.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply