WORKERSONBOARD
Welcome to the Workersonboard Community! Please feel free to introduce yourself and start chatting.

WORKERSONBOARD
Welcome to the Workersonboard Community! Please feel free to introduce yourself and start chatting.

WORKERSONBOARD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WORKERSONBOARDLog in

Get access to the latest work from home jobs, ways to earn money at home, make money with your smartphone, start a business, and more.

descriptionBest work at home job - honest work, good experience EmptyBest work at home job - honest work, good experience

more_horiz
Hours: flexible, you could start right now on your computer.

The company is the Humanatic division of Century Interactive call tracking.

Description: We are looking for people to join our live human reviewing team for Humanatic call
categorization for businesses. Your job will be simple: Listen to phone calls on your computer and earn
money for each call that you review correctly. Apply now to start reviewing and earning money today!

Pay: You will be paid for each call that you mark correctly.

Login to www dot humanatic dot com to sign up and start reviewing!

Relevant experience includes exposure to Marketing technology and sales, especially car sales.

descriptionBest work at home job - honest work, good experience EmptyHumanatic

more_horiz
I have posted a request for Humanatic waiting for them to reapply back how long does it take usually

descriptionBest work at home job - honest work, good experience EmptyRe: Best work at home job - honest work, good experience

more_horiz
Thanks for your interest. It depends on how many other qualified applicants have applied. Please follow up with humanatic@centuryinteractive.com and include the name and email that you used to apply to speed up the process.

descriptionBest work at home job - honest work, good experience EmptyHumanatic

more_horiz
I got the email today to go to website and sign up and start. I hope something else will come along that I will get paid hourly but at least this is a start. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

descriptionBest work at home job - honest work, good experience EmptyRe: Best work at home job - honest work, good experience

more_horiz
I will try this company. Thank you.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply