WORKERSONBOARD
Welcome to the Workersonboard Community! Please feel free to introduce yourself and start chatting.

WORKERSONBOARD
Welcome to the Workersonboard Community! Please feel free to introduce yourself and start chatting.

WORKERSONBOARD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WORKERSONBOARDLog in

Get access to the latest work from home jobs, ways to earn money at home, make money with your smartphone, start a business, and more.

descriptionMy name is Bev. EmptyMy name is Bev.

more_horiz
Most call me Bev. and I am happy to have found this forum which all started from my you tube seeking. I found this wonderful young lady who was providing tons of work from home iinfo. which was really impressive. For sure, she will reap all her due blessings for helping others. So, here I am...I handcraft my own jewelry line in addition to that I do Kitsy Lane to provide more to my customers. Kitsy Lane provides a great opportunity for individuals to start their very own online jewelry boutique. There are no risk it is absolutely free to do. Just sign up, set up your boutique and you are ready to promote and earn-click on my profile to learn more. Also, I am a consultant for At Home (deals.athome dot com) you can learn more there. I help others by simply sharing what I do with others. Enough of the business part of what I do; I also love reading, writing poetry and grilling in my spare time. I love to net work with others and find out about what ticks other people. I love to build up, encourage, support and to lend a listening ear to someone who may have the need. I love reading other people blogs and attempting to try this" blog thing" myself at times  lol! .

descriptionMy name is Bev. EmptyRe: My name is Bev.

more_horiz
Hello Bev,

Welcome to this forum. I am also new to this forum.  Have A Great Day!

more_horiz
Smile Thanks:)

more_horiz
hi bev my name is Crystal and i am looking for a work at home job and trying to gather all the info that i can

more_horiz
Hi Bev... It is really nice to meet you, I love the jewery making thing you are doing! I am thinking of doing my own crochet business where I will be making my own products and selling them and also teaching. Still in the works though LOL nice read!  Very Happy

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply